Sunday, September 5, 2010

september fifth two thousand ten





top: on the left is the renowned "sushi lady" from Korea. I don't actually remember her name, but she was like the korean mother I never had. we connected from the moment I stepped into her humble sushi restaurant, tucked away within the maze of streets in Seoul, ordering enough sushi and Korean side dishes to feed a modest mormon family. when I think of Korea, I think of sushi lady.

bottom left: my good friend pete is probably one of the most photogenic people I've ever met. the rub of the last statement lies in the fact that he frequently takes pictures of people looking their worst. 

bottom right: my best friend and fiance, patrick. for some time in the first year of our relationship he grew his hair out (per my request) which resulted in curls so plentiful and lush you just wanted to set up a hammock in them and stay awhile. I'm pretty sure our kids will look like hapa hobbits. I couldn't be happier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment